Monday, November 7, 2011

Kill the News : Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex With A Donkey, Claims it was a Prostitute

What can the combination of a few too many shots and $20 US at a Down Town nightclub in Kimbabwe get you? How about a date with a prostitute donkey!

That’s just what a 28-year-old Kimbabwe man named, Sunday Moyo got on Thursday, October 27th, 2011. Moyo divulged that he had been at a Down Town nightclub, where he had hired a prostitute for $20 US. Sounds like a good deal, eh? If only he knew what he was paying for, maybe he wouldn’t have even paid that much. He claims that somewhere between when the two had been introduced and when he was arrested, the woman had metamorphosed into a donkey. 

Moyo was, literally, caught with his pants down while he had been sexually intimate with a donkey by a routine patrol officer who had happened to be passing Moyo’s back garden and witnessed the incident. 

When questioned about the incident in court, Moyo replied, "Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested." He continued to explain the situation, "I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town nightclub, and I don't know how she then became a donkey." 

Moyo elaborated on his explanation and how he also believed he was a donkey, and therefore did not feel he had been committing a crime. Moyo continued to proclaim his love for the donkey saying, “I think I am also a donkey. I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with the donkey.” 

Moyo was found guilty and charged with bestiality and sentenced to undergo psychiatric evaluation.

Ultimately, a word to the wise for [female(s)/prostitutes]; be careful not to make an ass of yourself, or you may find yourself magically transformed into a donkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment